- Ideal for Pantry Storage.
- Ball Bearing Slides for Smooth Sliding.
- Frame has height Adjustment.
- Basket Shelves are Height Adjustable.
- Six Shelves on Cabinet & Six Shelves on Shutter.
- Left hand & Right hand Compatible.
- Baskets Manufactured out of SS 304 & Electro-Polished.
- Baskets Available in two options i.e. with Phenolic Base or Wire Base.
- Ideal for 450mm Width Cabinets, Use two Pantry Units for 900mm
- Max. Load Capacity : Cabinet Baskets – 7 Kgs & Shutter Baskets – 4 Kgs.
|Item||Code No’s||Cabinet Internal Dimensions (mm)|
|Kitchen Pantry Unit – Lite (Mechanism)||KPUL-1-45M||450 min||560 min||1715 to 2190|
|SS 304 Baskets 6 +6 for Kitchen Pantry Unit||KPUL-SSB12|
Fitting Instructions :
- Fix the Upper Guide to the Bottom Face of the top panel for dimensions refer Fig. 1.
- Mark the Ball Cage Slides hole positions on to the top face of bottom panel for Dimensions refer Fig. 2.
- Screw the Inner Slide of the Ball Cage Slide with the L – Bracket through the slots in the Ball Cage Slides as shown in Fig. 3.
- Screw the Main Frame assembled with Height Adjustment Bracket onto the L – Bracket as shown in Fig. 4.
- Screw the Assembly onto the Cabinet as shown in Fig. 5.
- Screw the Upper Guide to the Cabinet as shown in Fig. 6.
- Loosen the M6 Screw & Lift the Height Adjustment Bracket to engage with the Upper Guide & then Tighten the M6 Screw as shown in Fig. 6.
- Slide & cover the Ball Cage Slides with Protective Covers as shown in Fig. 7.
- Fit the Shutter Brackets onto the shutter for Dimensions refer Fig. 8.
- Fit both the Connecting Links to the Main Frame & Shutter Bracket as shown in Fig. 9.
- Hang the Cabinet baskets to the Slots Provided in the Cabinet Frame & Shutter Baskets to the Shutter Bracket Slots at Desired Heights.